Terms & Conditions
Who Are We?
In case it is necessary to obtain your consent prior to processing information (for example, for direct marketing activities), we will ask for your consent in relation to the processing concerned (see how to withdraw your consent to processing below).
What data do we collect?
Uptrix only collects data that is essential for giving visitors the maximum benefit from our website and for communicating our services in the most convenient way. We may collect the following data during your website visit:
- Information you provide directly via forms or email messages, including your Email Address, Phone Number, First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Designation, and Address.
- Data about your behavior on web pages during your visit and information about how you navigate the website.
- Statistics such as particular pages you visit, number of unique website entries, the browser from which you visit the site, your screen resolution, and the platform you use.
How do we use data?
The data we collect is used only for website maintenance, service optimization, and business purposes. We maintain the highest standards of confidentiality, and all information of visitors and customers areis used only for the following purposes:
- To improve your website experience during the next session.
- To respond to inquiries and share promotional materials.
- To highlight specific content based on usability trends and behavior of users on this site.
- For internal purposes to analyze our marketing campaigns, previous deals, and current customers.
- To comply with internal and external audit requirements as well as for information security purposes.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with after correspondence which maybe live chat, email, phone inquiries etc.
- To provide in product registration and feature activation.
How do we protect your data?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
How long do we retain your data?
Is your personal data shared with third parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reasons whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the expressed purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
What are your rights?
We are completely transparent in how we use your personal data and take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. You have the following rights when it comes to data protection:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to request information for the purpose of data processing, a copy of the data collected in a commonly used electronic format and information on third parties that have received your data.
- The right to raise a justified objection to processing of your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent, if previously provided, for processing your data at any time.
- The right to request rectification of personal data that is either incorrect or outdated.
- These rights may be exercised by contacting us at the contacting details provided below.
How are changes to this policy handled?